Monday 17 November 2008

Coming soon ...new post and a deadline

A new post will be coming soon! Thanks to those of you who have got in touch. I've just been floored with asthma and an infection since the last post I made on the blog. I'm finally on the mend as of the weekend. Thank goodness for steroids and antibiotics and the NHS!
Please don't forget the deadline for the Scottish Government consultation paper on sentencing guidelines and proposals is this Friday, 21st November. Please see previous post on the subject for details of how to submit your thoughts.

3 comments:

Eryl Shields said...

Morning Jane! I'm glad to hear you're back on your feet.

Jane Dearie said...

Thanks Eryl. It's good to have a bit more wind passing in and out of my lungs and to have fewer frogs in the throat. Scary stuff that I hate, but just one of those things. Makes me pleased to be feeling a bit brighter at last!
Jane xxx

Anonymous said...

Jane, its woman like you that give other woman who have found themselves in similar situations hope.
Tracey