Tuesday 16 September 2008

Valued support

I've had quite a few emails since the Sunday papers were published and they are really supportive. I can see how many decent people think the legislation needs to be changed for serial sex offenders ....not to mention the attitude towards the victims of serious crimes.

This is one from an L&B officer who was involved with looking after me as liaison officer during the investigation. We've kept in touch ever since the trial ended and her job with me finished and it meant the world to me to get it this morning.

"I have just about recovered from choking on my toast on Sunday morning, with the Sunday Mail and Mail on Sunday almost falling off the table. “I know that face!!!!”

Good on you, Kiddo

Power in your hand for a change.

So proud of you. Massive step for you but I think a good and right one."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

....and from me too. This is a brave thing to do and who knows if you can take on the might of the justice system? Any good person should be fighting this mad piece of legislation. Let me know what and when and I'll keep following the blog with interest. BR