Wednesday 31 December 2008

Now is the time

For hoping that all my supporters, their families and friends have had a superb Yuletide/Christmas and will have a very Happy New Year.

Naturally there are other issues to cover but now is not the time to write about them.

From me for now, a very happy new year to all and here's hoping for a much fairer justice system and a better deal for any survivor of crime in 2009. I'll keep campaigning - I hope you will continue to campaign or support as you are able.

With best wishes, Jane

5 comments:

Eryl Shields said...

Happy new year to you too, and bottoms up to a rebalancing of the scales of justice. Eryl, X

debra said...

I wish the same to you and yours, Jane.
xo

Jane Dearie said...

Thank you Eryl and to you too Debra frae o'er the pond. Let's hope that 2009 is a kinder year with a levelling of justice for the survivors of crime and a lot more happiness in life generally.
Very best to you and yours. I hope your families had a great New Year.
Love, Jane XXX

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, I hope you had a fantastic New Year and that life for you and for those who suffer a hard time will get a better deal in the future.
Best JB

Jane Dearie said...

Hello JB, many thanks for stopping by on the blog. Thanks for your good wishes and I hope 2009 is good to you and yours too.
Best Jane